Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Posts Coming!

I haven't written on this blog in a long time, but if you're still here, you'll be seeing an influx of new posts in the upcoming weeks.

Another website that I wrote for years ago (Helium), is closing down.  The articles I've written for them are going to be deleted from their websites by the end of the year.  I haven't written for Helium for several years, but it's a little sad for me.  That was the first site that ever paid me to write something.  It was a learning and growing experience.

So, I will be taking those articles and bringing them to other sites I write for.  I'll be updating and tweaking for the blog.

This process is really an interesting journey for me.  I'm re-reading things I wrote as many as five or six years ago.  Some of it still rings true for me, while other pieces seem like an entire lifetime away.  I don't even remember writing some of these posts, but there they are, in my voice and style.

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I am enjoying finding them again.

No comments: